Vulcan Squad, LLC has an immediate need for qualified INSTALLERS for our Commercial Division. We will train!
· Are you interested in a job in the Construction field, but don’t want to be out in the bad weather?
· Do you enjoy working with your hands and learning new skills?
· Are you seeking that sense of accomplishment that comes from working with a team to build something worthwhile?
· Are you interested in being paid to travel and working in a variety of jobsites?
If so, please apply!
At Vulcan Squad LLC, we provide real solutions to all our clients so they can concentrate on what they do best. We are expanding our team of dedicated professionals to better serve our client’s needs and deliver solutions. We are seeking qualified Installers to join our Commercial Division. Our Install teams build mobile racking systems and other rolling table structures inside greenhouses, indoor cultivations and dispensaries all over the country. We are looking for someone with a willingness to work hard and learn new things. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, responsible, reliable, take pride in workmanship, take direction, work well alone and with other team members to deliver the best possible product for the client.
These positions report directly to the project locations.
These are full-time positions and offer the following:
· On-the-job training
· Opportunity for advancement
· PTO and paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental, and Vision plans after 60 days
· Paid travel, with per diems
Preferred skills and experience:
· General construction (concrete, carpentry, drywall, demolition or steel)
· Ability to read floor plans and layouts preferred
· A valid Driver’s License
· Able to Travel
· Reliable transportation
· A pre-hire background check and drug screen
· Ability to work from heights
Vulcan Squad, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location