Vulcan Squad and DAB Irrigation
Keeping track of a large-scale agricultural project can be difficult and time-consuming. Thankfully, advancements in technology have enabled the agriculture industry to introduce automatic irrigation systems. These are reliable, advanced systems that are taking the work of careful monitoring out of the equation for farmers.
Vulcan Squad has the experience and industry professionals to install top-of-the-line irrigation systems. We work hard to ensure the best water delivery to your plants without unnecessary work or expenses.
Why Choose DAB?
As a strong and established name in the agriculture industry, DAB provides its customers with an excellent product. On top of this, they work to deliver an excellent experience as well.
Over its 12 years in business, DAB has worked with countless businesses across the globe, providing prime service both at home and abroad. Our history speaks for itself!
We have established and equipped ourselves to provide irrigation solutions for a variety of clients.
For purely agricultural clients, there are options for motorized water pumps. These can provide the water your crops need when they need it at rates that are far more efficient than humans are capable of. Not only will this keep your crops happy and healthy, but it’ll also allow you to avoid wasting water.
For industrial clients, DAB provides features beyond just irrigation. Whether your company needs plumbing, fire sprinkler systems, or even wastewater disposal, you can count on us to take care of it.
You’ll be able to rest easy knowing that your business’s plumbing system is high-quality, long-lasting, and installed by the best in the industry.
DAB Automated Irrigation Solutions
We have multiple systems to choose from. Some of the options are:
- The Esybox line has a design meant to boost water pressure and is perfect for large and small-scale projects alike.
- Jet pumps are typically used to draw water from a well, allowing farmers to effectively maintain their water supply.
- Centrifugal pumps are best for the efficient distribution of water. As such, they’ll be what ensures crops are getting the water they need.
- Sump and sewage pumps work in conjunction to collect waste and contaminated water. They then transfer it to a septic tank where it can be properly disposed of.
- Submersible pumps, as the name would suggest, are typically placed inside a reservoir. They help to drain bodies of water when they grow too large.
Looking to optimize your irrigation system? Contact our team at Vulcan Squad today to set up a consultation!